Brief description of the bridge
This is an early beta version of the NFT OmniBridge AMB extension. The extension allows users to transfer any non-fungible tokens implemented through ERC721 and EIP1155 compatible token contracts from one chain to another.
Mediator contract on the Ethereum Mainnet: 0x6C8d0AFDDBD29a0954feEB73904923fC8f73C480
Mediator contract on the xDai chain: 0x80199C8D04Af4c5cEB532adF4463b18BB4B59ffC
Bridge token wasn't found. If you have any information, please, contact us c[email protected]
Limits wasn't found. If you find it, please, contact us to [email protected] (include the name of the bridge in the subject line of your e-mail)
Audits and Exploits
We're not found any audits or exploits. If you find something or have any information about it, please, contact us at [email protected]
What is Gnosis Chain?
The Gnosis Chain is a stable payments EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) blockchain designed for fast and inexpensive transactions. The chain uses a unique dual-token model; xDai is a stable token used for transactions, payments, and fees, and STAKE is a governance token used to support the underlying POSDAO Proof-of-Stake consensus.https://www.xdaichain.com/
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is both a blockchain network, an application platform, and a full-fledged programming language. The goal of the project is to create and publish distributed applications that do not require third party trust.https://ethereum.org/en/
Reviews about bridge
The number of people voted 1
Hey everyone! Never before was interested in this whole topic with NFT. Good service, developers keep up with the times. There are not many similar services now. Like!
To start working with this bridge you should have installed some wallet extensions, such as MetaMask, WalletConnect or imToken.
You can read and learn more about this project in the official document section right here!
1) Connect to your MetaMask wallet and select the network you want to transfer From. Click on an NFT you want to transfer. You can see information about each NFT on hover, including a link to BlockScout to view additional details. Here we click on an ERC-721 token to transfer. All other tokens are greyed out.
2) Once selected, press Request to begin the transfer.
3) You will see a notice that the transfer will require 2 transactions (1 to approve the tx, a second to claim on the receiving chain). Press Continue.
4) Adjust gas price and press confirm to allow start the transfer.
5) Switch networks to the receiving network (in this case Rinkeby) to claim your tokens. Click directly on the RINKEBY TESTNET button to initiate the network switch process or switch manually in your MetaMask app.
6) View the History tab to see the claim button and previously claimed transactions. For testing purposes, the xDai <-> Rinkeby bridge is currently set to auto-claim, so the NFT is automatically claimed to your address without needing to process a 2nd claim transaction.
ALSO we highly recommend you to visit those pages and watch out ERC721-based NFT Transfer Example and EIP1155-based NFT Transfer Example.