Umbrella Token Bridge
Bridge Developer: Umbrella Network
Brief description of the bridge
This bridge allows you to transfer UMB Token cross chain between Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum Blockchain.
Umbrella Network token (UMB) - that's a native token of this bridge.
Limits wasn't found. If you find it, please, contact us to [email protected] (include the name of the bridge in the subject line of your e-mail)
All information about Umbrella Network smart contracts you can find here.
Audits and Exploits
Here's some latest news about recent exploit.
What is Binance Smart Chain?
BSC is a dual-chain architecture that will empower users to build their decentralized apps and digital assets on one blockchain and take advantage of the fast trading to exchange on the other.https://www.binance.com/
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is both a blockchain network, an application platform, and a full-fledged programming language. The goal of the project is to create and publish distributed applications that do not require third party trust.https://ethereum.org/en/
Reviews about bridge
The number of people voted 0
To start working with this bridge, you should have installed some wallet extensions. On this bridge there's: MetaMask
You can also take a more detailed look at the official documents.
1. Connect your wallet. This is the wallet where you will be transfering tokens out of and it should match the wallet used to receive the tokens.
2. Input the token amount you want to transfer.
3. Ckick the "Send tokens" button.
4. when prompted, review the values and confirm transaction.
5. Once the tokens are sent, you will be prompted to switch your wallet over to the receiving chain.